As part of a European project within the SPACE programme, the UPCT is setting up a European startup acceleration programme in Madrid, space.iottribe.org. The idea is to replicate an initiative that we have already successfully launched in London and Singapore ( https://www.iottribe.org) and which could be of interest to all those who are working on research issues (robotics, artificial intelligence, FPGAs, power electronics, etc.) whose results are likely to be marketed through the creation or participation in a startup or spin-off.
Our first step was to organize three parallel events in Madrid, Marseille and Bucharest that would allow us to bring together a small (30 people/event) but select group of startups, researchers, entrepreneurs, mentors and professionals interested in creating new business opportunities around technologies that are or can be applied in the aerospace sector, and even that can be taken to other sectors. After a few weeks of doubts about the impact of the coronavirus, we continue with the workshop ONLINE with three half-day sessions to connect the ecosystem.
• April 21, launch and presentation of proposals with startups, tech experts, mentors, observers. Matching for the second day.
• April 23, Business case with mentors
• April 28, Validation of proposals, evaluation.
How do you benefit from participating in Design Studios?
• Access to cutting-edge technologies and be part of a European ecosystem.
• Take advantage of new business opportunities related to the aerospace sector.
• To be able to enrich your current approaches to product development.
• Receive advice so that you can grow your presence in the market.
• An opportunity to gain a coveted place in the next IoT Tribe Space Endeavour acceleration programme.
You can register at the following link: https://eventsiottribe.typeform.com/to/zHscFC