- We obtain our funding mainly from projects funded by the European Union
- Our area of work is international with a focus on the European technology entrepreneurship ecosystem
- We organise different acceleration programmes depending on the funding we raise
- Without the need for an acceleration programme, we help entrepreneurs who want to start a business at any time
Startups accelerated in European projects
Technology and business mentors
Financing obtained for our entrepreneurs
Of investment achieved by our startups
If you have an idea you have a job
+10 years of dedication
We develop various acceleration programmes, from the idea to the consolidation of the startup.
- By encouraging entrepreneurship and technology
- By roviding the digital skills that entrepreneurs need
- By improving employment rates
- By giving opportunities for professional growth
- Connecting entrepreneurs from around the world
- Always with innovative approaches adapted to the times
- Organic and fully customised acceleration for the entrepreneur and his startup
Cloud Incubator HUB of the Universidad Politécnica de Cartagena developed in 2011 an innovative initiative in Spain to help entrepreneurs to successfully create their technology startups, implementing acceleration programmes at regional and then national level, where teamwork was encouraged in its incubator and coworking.
In 2015, the accelerator made the leap to internationalisation with the European Startup Scaleup project coordinated by Cloud Incubator HUB with the participation of several European countries. Since then several European acceleration programmes have been developed, both onsite and online.